Tuesday 26 February 2008

Lovely Day

Well what a lovely it is today, the sun is out and makes you feel better, have lots to do but thought I would try the site again, I am trying to use to it bit by bit, I only got a computer just over a year ago and I am the `silver haired` lady, I expect along with a few more, learning at my age takes longer, but I will get there, `with help`. I have yet to work out how to get pictures on the site, but I will get there in the end. Have a great to all of you.

2 comments:

Neet said...

You have posted your words on here so you can add pictures easily. Do another post and then in a space underneath the words click so that your cursor goes there (a little line)and then go to the top of your page and you will see some icons (pictures). There is one that says LINK and next to it there is a square with a kind of landscape on it. If you just hover over you will see it says "insert image".
That will give you another menu.
Go to "Choose files" and then you will get your pictures up, choose the one you want and click on it. When it comes up on this new page (the one that said "Choose Files") you click "Add selected" at the bottom and your picture should appear in the posting. You can then decide how large or small to have your picture - just click on it and it will give you the option.
Hope this helps.
Lovely cards by the way.
Hugs, neet x

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging and I love your cards :D